Ep. 5 Line Upon Line
Today’s podcast is all about the eternal law of progression I call, Line Upon Line. It’s the principle that we each progress incrementally one step at a time. We aren’t designed to skip ahead, instead we are governed in our growth one step after another. You likely already know this, yet, if you’re like me, sometimes this principle can be frustrating and discouraging, especially when you’re own progress feels feels slower than you’d like. Today, we’re going to talk about how this principle shows up even in how God creates and why it’s so important that our growth happen this way instead of jumping ahead. I’m going to teach you the 4 layers of growth, how you can use this law to greater benefit to speed up your progress instead of feeling like it’s slowing you down.
- Magic Beyond Words: The JK Rowling Story. The biographical movie of the rise of JK Rowling, author of Harry Potter.
- Your Best Year Ever by Michael Hyatt
- Next Level Life Podcast Ep. 19: This interview with Tommy Baker goes into greater detail on the concept of the 1% Rule.
- The 1% Rule by Tommy Baker
Please leave me a review in itunes!
3 Simple Steps to Leave a Review:
- Click Here to Find the Show on Itunes
- Click “View in itunes” button
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” to leave a review!
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider leaving a 5 star rating and review!